Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Bike Tire on the last day of Spring Break



I had this inspiration the other day after cruising the mall, waiting for my computer to be fixed. I found a necklace made out of black rubber with a sign claiming that it was recycled bike tires. WOW I have hundreds of tubes that I couldn't seem to part with. Suddenly they had a new life (OK, maybe not hundreds but definitely a handful).

Now I have reason to get out on my bike and hit some glass! I have plenty of inspiration riding on them rims!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My mother told me that you were making these necklaces out of bicycle tires. I really like this for two reasons: I like how it looks.
Tires are unrecyclable and cause a huge environmental problem. By making this you have helped to keep toxic trash out of a landfill.

Also, thanks for checking out my blog and stuff.